lofticries: Love is a funny thing. You expect it... →
Love is a funny thing. You expect it to be easy. You expect it to be a world of roses and laughs and perfect moments that you find only in movies. You expect her to always say the right thing, and always know exactly how you feel, or exactly how to react to it. You expect her to calm you down…
I know you and I are not about poems or other sentimental bullshit but I...– Clementine von Radics
I can’t hear you, but I had a great time.– (via terriblysore)
Well, I had an amazing day.
I don’t even want a boyfriend. I just want someone who wants to hang out all the...– Hannah Horvath, Girls
claydols: im trying to be more positive *sheds electrons and becomes highly unstable*
My cat locked me out today. I had to crawl through a bathroom window. I wish I was joking.
terriblysore asked: And I'm cheesy? All. Of. Them.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. What are you excited for?
6. What happened tonight?
7. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
8. Is confidence cute?
9. What is the last beverage you had?
10. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
11. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
12. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
13. What are you going to spend money on next?
14. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
15. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
16. The last time you felt broken?
17. Are you starting to realize anything?
18. Are you in a good mood?
19. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
20. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
21. What do you want right this second?
22. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
23. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
24. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
25. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
26. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
27. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
28. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
29. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
30. Listening to?
31. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
32. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
33. Do you believe in love at first sight?
34. Who did you last call?
35. Who was the last person you danced with?
36. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
37. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
38. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
39. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
40. Do you tan in the nude?
41. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
42. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
43. Who was the last person to call you?
44. Do you sing in the shower?
45. Do you dance in the car?
46. Ever used a bow and arrow?
47. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
48. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
49. Is Christmas stressful?
50. Ever eat a pierogi?
51. Favorite type of fruit pie?
52. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
53. Do you believe in ghosts?
54. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
55. Take a vitamin daily?
56. Wear slippers?
57. Wear a bath robe?
58. What do you wear to bed?
59. First concert?
60. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
61. Nike or Adidas?
62. Cheetos Or Fritos?
63. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
64. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
65. Ever take dance lessons?
66. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
67. Can you curl your tongue?
68. Ever won a spelling bee?
69. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
70. What is your favorite book?
71. Do you study better with or without music?
72. Regularly burn incense?
73. Ever been in love?
74. Who would you like to see in concert?
75. What was the last concert you saw?
76. Hot tea or cold tea?
77. Tea or coffee?
78. Favorite type of cookie?
79. Can you swim well?
80. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
81. Are you patient?
82. DJ or band, at a wedding?
83. Ever won a contest?
84. Ever have plastic surgery?
85. Which are better black or green olives?
86. Opinions on sex before marriage?
87. Best room for a fireplace?
88. Do you want to get married?
89. Are you a virgin?
90. Favourite food?
PLEASE SOMEONE ASK ME!
I’m not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain...– Esperanza Spalding
No matter how metal you think you are, you will never be as metal a girl.– (via terriblysore) Accurate.
It’s a monumental overask to expect women to be gentle with the egos of men who...– No One is Entitled to Sex: Why We Should Mock the Nice Guys of OkCupid (via peachersen)
“I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and completely truthful you make my body forget it has knees at all.”—Derrick Brown